Seeking Maintenance staff at Savannah Pines community
We are seeking to fill multiple maintenance positions. Entry level work is available.
We are seeking to fill an immediate opening for the position of full-time Maintenance Worker. This position is responsible for general landscaping, community clean up, lawn maintenance, and repairs as needed. Electrical and plumbing experience is a plus. We’re looking for a hardworking individual.
Maintenance Worker Job Duties
The Maintenance Worker is responsible for all aspects of the maintenance field to include, but not limited to, removing trash and debris from the property daily, troubleshoot and repair appliances, HVAC systems, repair leaks, complete drywall repairs, be knowledgeable in electrical, plumbing, carpentry, turning units and ensuring they are ready for occupancy. On-the-job training is available.
- Perform responsible landscaping and maintenance tasks to ensure the attractive appearance and proper upkeep of Mobile Home grounds and planted areas. This position must report to work during inclement weather.
- Coordinate with the Maintenance Coordinators in the office for repairs, appointments, inspections, and assist with delivery of materials when needed.
- Perform any and all duties called upon by Coordinators to ensure that the property operates in an efficient and economic manner.
- Provide excellent customer service for residents.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time. Must be self-motivated and must have the desire to work both independently and as a team.
- Basic knowledge of general repair, maintenance, plumbing, electrical, appliance, carpentry, and painting for residential property management gained through formal education and on-the-job training
- Professional demeanor, able to communicate with all levels
- Exceptional organizational and Time Management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with limited supervision as well as ability to work within a team
- Ability to lift 35-50+ lbs.
- Physical stamina
- Ability to work outdoors
An exceptional benefits package which includes:
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
- As a condition of employment, a satisfactory drug test and background check are required.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Good driving record
If you have any questions or wish to apply, contact Crystal at 757-814-2349 or email@example.com.