Seeking on-site staff for multiple community rotation – Roanoke, Christiansburg, and Salem
We are seeking to fill an immediate opening for the position of full-time assistant property manager. Candidate must have valid drivers license, good driving record, reliable transportation and be able and willing to commute between communities on a regular basis.
The assistant property manager is responsible for lease signings, accepting applications, performing home site inspections and writing violations when necessary, and other duties as needed. Candidate will work closely with staff at corporate office. We’re looking for a hardworking individual.
Coordinate with the home office for appointments, inspections, and assist with delivery of materials when needed.
- Perform any and all duties called upon by home office to ensure that the property operates in an efficient and economic manner.
- Provide excellent customer service for residents.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time. Must be self-motivated and must have the desire to work both independently and as a team.
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional demeanor, able to communicate with all levels
- Exceptional organizational and Time Management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with limited supervision as well as ability to work within a team
- Ability to lift 10+ lbs.
- Physical stamina
- Ability to work outdoors
An exceptional benefits package which includes:
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
- As a condition of employment, a satisfactory drug test and background check are required.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Good driving record and reliable transportation
If you have any questions or wish to apply, contact Crystal at 757-814-2349 or firstname.lastname@example.org.