The electricity is out to some/all of my home! What do I do?

First, check your breaker panel inside your home and check to ensure the main breaker is ON, and all of your circuit breakers are in the ON position. ​If a breaker is tripped, you may want to consult an electrician!  Contact your power company to determine if there is an outage in your area, or if power […]

My toilet/sink/tub won’t drain properly! Is this clog my responsibility or the park’s?

If ONE drain is backed up, but all others are draining properly, the clog is most likely on the resident’s side of the plumbing. Contact a plumber, or use a a drain snake to clear the clog. See the link below for information: Unclog a Sink, Shower or Tub Drain The resident is responsible up to […]

My water bill is extremely high! How do I find if I have a leak?

Residents who own their own homes are responsible for alerting the office (757-875-2392) of any water leaks and for quickly repairing any leaks that are found after the water meter. We’re here to help you troubleshoot the water leak and make sure it’s fixed in a timely manner. We can also recommend plumbers to repair […]