Frequently Asked Questions

Need help finding a water leak? Pipes Frozen? Residents can find helpful information listed below! If your question isn’t answered, please feel free to call the office.

Temperatures are below freezing. How do I prevent my water pipes from freezing?

Prepare for cold weather: turn off water to outside hose bibs, install heat tape and insulation around all water lines. During freezing temperatures residents are advised to leave their water running at a steady trickle and leave cabinet doors open so warm air can circulate around the water pipes. Residents are required to have Heat […]

​​​I don’t have any water, could my pipes be FROZEN? What do I do?

Check with your neighbors! If your neighbor’s water is working, but yours isn’t, that could mean your pipes are frozen! If several residents in the park are without water, it is possible there is a water outage. From time to time, staff will need to turn the water off to the park in order to […]

I want to paint my house. Do I need management approval?

You must get management approval unless you are using one of the 16 pre-approved color palettes. You must supply a paint sample to obtain Management’s written approval prior to painting home. Any homeowner found painting their home an unacceptable color will be advised to repaint immediately.

The electricity is out to some/all of my home! What do I do?

First, check your breaker panel inside your home and check to ensure the main breaker is ON, and all of your circuit breakers are in the ON position. ​If a breaker is tripped, you may want to consult an electrician!  Contact your power company to determine if there is an outage in your area, or if power […]

My toilet/sink/tub won’t drain properly! Is this clog my responsibility or the park’s?

If ONE drain is backed up, but all others are draining properly, the clog is most likely on the resident’s side of the plumbing. Contact a plumber, or use a a drain snake to clear the clog. See the link below for information: Unclog a Sink, Shower or Tub Drain The resident is responsible up to […]

My water bill is extremely high! How do I find if I have a leak?

Residents who own their own homes are responsible for alerting the office (757-875-2392) of any water leaks and for quickly repairing any leaks that are found after the water meter. We’re here to help you troubleshoot the water leak and make sure it’s fixed in a timely manner. We can also recommend plumbers to repair […]